Sectional Title

Our Residential Property management services include:

  • Sectional Title schemes
  • Home Owners Association (HOA’s)
  • Renewal of insurance policies
  • Attending to claims relating to the common property
  • Advice to trustees about Sectional Title Schemes Management

Our Commercial Property management services include:

  • Cash flow statements
  • Property administration
  • Analysis and recovery of sundry charges
  • Maintenance management
  • Insurance on your building with approved insurance brokers

Residential and Commercial Sectional Title Management Services

Sectional Title Managing Agents are employed to manage, control and administrate a Body Corporate. Growth and maintenance of your investment remain our top priority.

Our full range of specialist property management services cover the residential & commercial sectional title and Home Owners Association sectors. We have highly experienced professionals who renders community scheme management services.

Why do you need a Property Management Agent?

The answer is simple, you need a Managing Agent to Ease the load.

As a trustee, body corporate or homeowner’s association member, you can know that

  • Your levy collection is attended to professionally!
  • Your property is in good hands!
  • Your property insurance is handled by professionals.
  • You always receive professional advice.

For more information on services offered, or to arrange a presentation for your complex, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mawer & Delport Services
Contact Us

Germiston Office | Head Office
Tel: +27 (0) 11 821 5800

Alberton Office
Tel: +27 (0) 11 907 1405